ICM7102B Phone IC
- Includes dialer, speech, and ringer
circuit replacing two or more ICs.
- Single board design meets multiple
- Pause and mute functions.
- Adjustable flash duration
- 32-digit last number redial.
- Selectable tone/pulse dialing.
- 13 to 70Hz ring frequency detection.
- Operating range from 15 to 100mA.
- Compatible with ICM7101D/ICM7102
ICM7102B is a single chip telephone CMOS integrated circuits that meets multiple PTT requirements, allowing phone manufacturers to have single board design for various countries. This reduces inventory and simplify manufacturing processes.
ICM7102B integrates dialer, speech, and ringer circuits. The integration reduces component counts, hence increases product reliability.