The ICM7357B is a Quad 10-bit Wide Voltage Swing Output Buffer DACs respectively, with guaranteed monotonic behavior. These DACs are available in 20 Lead QSOP package. They include adjustable output gain for ease of use and flexibility.
The reference output is available on a separate pin and can be used to drive external loads. The operating supply range is 2.7V to 5.5V.
The input interface is an easy to use three-wire SPI/QSPI and Microwire compatible interface. The DAC has a double buffered digital input and a serial data output port to allow daisy-chaining applications.
- 10-bit Monotonic Quad DAC in 20 Lead QSOP Package
- Adjustable Output Gain
- Wide Voltage Swing Output Buffer
- 150 µA per DAC at 5V Supply
- 100 µA per DAC at 3V Supply
- On board reference
- Serial Interface with three-wire SPI/QSPI and Microwire Interface Compatible
- Serial Data Out for Daisy-Chaining
- 8 µs Full scale Settling Time
- Battery-powered Applications
- Industrial Process Control
- Digital Gain and Offset Adjustment