The ICM7620 a 12-Bit Voltage Output, Low Power, Quad DAC, with guaranteed monotonic behavior. This DAC is available in 24 Lead TSSOP package. The input interface for the device is 12 bit parallel interface. They operate from a single supply which can range from 2.7V to 5.5V.
This DAC also offer a shutdown feature. When active, this will shutdown all DACs and would disconnect the REF input from the DACs internally. The supply current is reduced to below 10 µA in shutdown mode.
- 12-Bit Quad DACs
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Guaranteed Monotonic
- Wide Voltage Swing Output Buffer
- Parallel Interface with Double Buffered Inputs
- Shutdown Capability Applications
- Battery-powered Applications
- Industrial Process Control
- Digital Gain and Offset Adjustment