The ICM7342 is a Dual 10-bit Wide Voltage Swing Output Buffer DAC with 10-bit guaranteed monotonic behaviour. It includes a 1.25V reference for ease of use and flexibility.
The reference output is available on a separate pin and can be used to drive the reference input of each DAC. Alternately, each DAC can be driven by an external reference. There is wide operating supply range of 2.7V to 5.5V.
The input interface is an easy to use three-wire SPI/QSPI compatible interface. Each DAC can be individually controlled and has a double buffered digital input. There is a serial data output to allow for daisy-chaining applications.
- 10-bit Monotonic Dual DAC
- Wide Voltage Swing Output Buffer
- 150 µA per DAC at 5V Supply
- 100 µA per DAC at 3V Supply
- On board reference
- Three-wire SPI interface
- Serial Data out for daisy-chaining
- 8 µs Full-Scale Settling Time
- Battery-powered Applications
- Industrial Process Control
- Digital Gain and Offset Adjustment