The ICM7600 a 8-Bit Voltage Output, Low Power, Quad DAC, with guaranteed monotonic behavior. This DAC is available in 20 Lead TSSOP package. The input interface for the device is 8 bit parallel interface. They operate from a single supply which can range from 2.7V to 5.5V.
This DAC also offer a shutdown feature. When active, this will shutdown all DACs and would disconnect the REF input from the DACs internally. The supply current is reduced to below 10 µA in shutdown mode.
- 12-bit Monotonic Dual DAC
- Wide Voltage Swing Output Buffer
- 150 µA per DAC at 5V Supply
- 100 µA per DAC at 3V Supply
- On board reference
- Three-wire SPI interface
- Serial Data out for daisy-chaining
- 8 µs Full-Scale Settling Time
- Battery-powered Applications
- Industrial Process Control
- Digital Gain and Offset Adjustment