The ICM7563 is a 12-bit Wide Output Voltage Swing, Low Power, Quad DAC respectively, with guaranteed monotonic behavior. These DAC are available in 10 Lead MSOP package. They have three Software-Selectable Power-Down Output Impedances (1 K Ohm, 100 K Ohm and Hi-Z) as additional safety feature for applications that drive transducers or valves.
The input interface is an easy to use three-wire SPI/QSP and Microwire compatible interface. The DAC has Schmitt-Triggered inputs for direct interfacing to optocouplers easily.
- 12-bit Quad DAC in 10 Lead MSOP Package
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Guaranteed Monoticity
- Wide Voltage Swing Output Buffer
- Three-wire SPI/QSP and Microwire Interface Compatible
- Three Software-Selectable Power-Down Output Impedances (1 KOhm, 100 K Ohm and Hi-Z)
- Schmitt-Triggered Inputs for Direct Interfacing to Optocouplers
- Battery-powered Applications
- Industrial Process Control
- Digital Gain and Offset Adjustment